You are hereTeachers class for DIY gieger counters / Reply to comment
Reply to comment
We've got lots of requests about how to build geiger counters, but want some teachers to do classes outside of Tokyo. Looking for:
- people with electronics experience
- people who can go to Sendai or Fukushima
This class is members only and will only be open to people that sign up.
You can choose to only purchase the materials you're interested in building. However you will need to learn how the other components are built. You can also just observe if you do not want to pay for materials. The cost of the materials will be:
- 4000 yen for the NetRAD board
- 3000 yen for the Freakduino
- 4500 yen for the SBM-20 geiger tube (based on avg price on Yahoo auctions)
Thanks, and hope to see you there!