You are here7/26/2011 Weekly Meeting / Reply to comment
Reply to comment
Minutes Scribe: Richard
Tohru Nanri, Sugi Nagao(financial), Hidetaka Fukushima (THS founder, stompboxes), Garrett (brewing), Simon (Keio prof, Congo project)
Updates from past week
- Gomi Update (MRE and Lauren)
- THS stickers have arrived
- supplies request update
- 2011-07-24 Brief Recap admin - need to do classes!
- 2011-07-28 Hack-o-Matic 7pm tomorrow! brainstorming for what kits to add
- 2011-07-30 Overnight hang out with us!
- 2001-08-03 THS Hack-A-Long Weds the 3rd, have 3 of 4 items
- 2011-08-06 WordPress Tokyo Meetup WP users, admins, etc. planning an English WordCamp
- 2011-08-08 DIY GM counter (Kalin) 8th Aug for building a geiger counter, sign up on the site!
Members status (Robin)
One new member - now 16!
For the next meetings, we agreed on coordinators:
- driver's app (Bruce) - map(must be online), time series of measurements, histogram (check open street maps)
Show and Tell
- Garrett - brewing equipment, LED poi
- Andrew - vacuum tube headphone amplifier
- MRE - solar USB phone charger
Special guest presentation
Simon Bedelo /Keio SFC/ will talk about building lighting for a school in Congo.
Safecast was on TBS news