You are heremove
Tuesday Work room day This is the final major packing day. We will be packing the work room. If you have items in the work room, please take it home.
Cleaning and packing the living room and genkan. If you have items in those rooms, clear it out before 9 PM.
Meetings in June will be members only, due to our need to prepare for a move. We will not be running the usual meeting. Do not come expecting to present your project or to have an open discussion. Tonight we will pack and trash the storage room. Please be sure to take your stuff home. The storage room can only support 1-2 people at a time. So, First, members will remove their member boxes, check them, and stack them in the kitchen. Next, other items in the room will be taken to the living room, where we will sort and pack them.
This week we will be cleaning out the kitchen and setting up our pack and trash plan.
If you have items belonging to you in the kitchen, please get them out before 9PM on Tuesday.
Minutes of the actual meeting:
- The new space holds 3 groups: THS, Impact Japan, and an incubator group
- tonight (5/29) was a THS meeting. Impact was absent for TEDxTokyo auditions (in ヒカリエ). Incubator group had two or three people working.
- One goal is collaboration between the three groups.
- Mikele: should prioritize the activities we want to do at the new space, then we know what to move
- Todd (proxy by Lauren): don't fill the space with things not in use, get multi-use furniture