- Tokyo HackerSpace
- Tokyo HackerSpaceの購読を管理する
- Safecast radiation discussion group
- Safecast radiation discussion groupの購読を管理する
- Torsten Wagner
- Sendai, Japan
- German, English, (empty rows are intended to reflect how much I suck in Asian languages), Japanese, Chinese
- Electronic, Programming, Linux, Photography
- Short Bio
Dipl.-Ing. in Electronics,
MSc. in Simulation and Control Engineering,
PhD. Semiconductor Bio- and Chemosensors,
Presently, Assistant Prof. Tohoku University, Sendai
All just to prevent to get a real job in a real company having a real boss and real problems....
Which makes me some kind of UberNerd but be aware sometimes I just pretend to be a normal guy with a normal live.
- electronic in several facets, semiconductor stuff, editorial work (LaTeX), Linux, Crafting (drilling, milling, banging), Highly Caffeine addicted, Programming in several ways... presently, python, vhdl, C for uC, a bit Assembler, EMACS and EMACS and well EMACS
- More electronic, More programming, More Linux, More Hacking, Photography, Less Caffeine, Japanese, How to rule the world....
- Can provide some access to a laboratory for semiconductor based sensors., Oscilloscopes, Laser sources, XY-stages, lock-in amplifiers, 3D videomicroscope, microscopes, DAQ-measurment hardware, FPGA, PSoC, ARM-boards.... ohhh Arduino, standard electronic equipment, spin coaters, maskaligner, hot plate, chemical fume hood, many nasty chemicals..., Some mechanical tools, ultrasonic driller, band-saw, high temperature oven
- 2年 14週